What is Hard Surface & Carpet Deep Sterilization Cleaning?
Deep sterilization cleaning is a process when we use a steam technology that produces 325°+ low moisture heat to open pores on hard surfaces, carpet and upholstery fibers to achieve the deepest clean, and simultaneously kill all embedded germs & viruses on contact. Then we use hot or cold-water extraction to remove all contaminates
What Are the Benefits of This Technology?
- Kills bacteria and viruses without chemical usage
- Remove grease and grime without harsh chemicals
- Clean & sterilize mattresses, upholstery and floors without chemicals
- Kill parasites and unwanted guest that live on human & animal blood without chemicals
- Deep clean inside and outside of Appliances, wood, linoleum and tile & grout floors
- Deep clean baby seats & baby beds
- Sterilize vehicle ventilation system and interior
- Sterilize duct vents and simultaneously kill all germs and bugs
- Kill mold & mildew contamination
Who Benefits from This Service?
- Clients who want complete cleanliness without chemicals
- Adults & children with smell, skin, and respiratory sensitivities
- People who do not want chemical residue contamination from touching surfaces
- Clients with pets
What is the difference between Hot Water Extraction and Sterilization Steam Cleaning?
- Hot Water Extraction is the process of rinsing with high temperature water and extracting dirty water with average sanitizing results
- Sterilization Steam Cleaning has much more superior disinfecting and heavy grease removal power because the high temperature steam makes full contact with the surface with-out over saturation of water and most importantly it does not leave any chemical residue